Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > LINKS

LINKS

Steve Lawman

I cannot go to a website from a link that is in an e-mail, did I
reconfigure my puter without my knowledge?
Not very knowledgeble in the first place.

HF

Have you installed a pop up stopper.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...