Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > help please

help please

hugh

i have a box comes up on computer it says
microsoft internet explorer has encountered problem and needs to close
how do i stop this
thanks

VWWall

hugh wrote:
> i have a box comes up on computer it says
> microsoft internet explorer has encountered problem and needs to close
> how do i stop this
> thanks

Try using FireFox instead:

http://www.mozillazine.org/

Click on Fx1.0 in top bar for free download.

--
Virg Wall

David

Kind of hard to download firefox if you have no browser.
To answer the original question...if you have windows xp or me try
the built in system restore and go to an earlier date when things
were working. System restore is under programs..accessories..system
tools..system restore.
Hope this helps..
Dave

hugh

dont know how to download it
got connected to site ok
yhanks

VWWall

hugh wrote:
> dont know how to download it
> got connected to site ok
> yhanks

Click on Fx1.0 in top bar. On next page click: en-US/. (Or other
language you wish.)

a while on dial-up!

Double click on this file after download complete to install FireFox.

--
Virg Wall

VWWall

hugh wrote:
> dont know how to download it
> got connected to site ok
> yhanks

Ignore my previous instructions.

Just go to:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.o...0/win32/en-US/

and download Firefox Setup 1.0.exe for english (US) version. It's a
4.7M file. After down load, double click it to install Firefox.

--
Virg Wall