Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to open a .wps file?

How to open a .wps file?

Stan

I received a .wps file but can not open it.
Would someone please help?
Thanks
Stan

HF

Go here http://www.filext.com/detaillist.php...&Submit3=Go%21
"Stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I received a .wps file but can not open it.
> Would someone please help?
> Thanks
> Stan

WebGuyGuru

Hi Stan,

You can download a free Works to Word converter from Microsoft here:
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/wp2krtf.aspx

Hope this helps!

Visit Pricester.com!
http://www.Pricester.com
Get your website today!
No design or hosting fees. Sell, Trade, Auction!