Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > News Individual - I should think no one know this yet...

News Individual - I should think no one know this yet...

Sunny

"Lord Eaton Cipperbuck-Sorringbanks"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:(E-Mail Removed) .erotica.midgets...
> Sunny, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dreary, scraggly flatfish, and
> mender
> of hoes, descanted:
>> Good value, but, "auto debit" of funds from a credit card sucks.

> It's not from a credit card, you stupid ****.

Take it up with the News Individual, tell them you know more than they do.

BTW ; Bite your arse, **** for brains :
"Firstgate offers a wide variety of payment options, depending on country,
to meet national needs and preferences (like different credit and debit
cards, or bank collection). Please check Firstgate's web pages to see which
payment options are available for your country.
What duration has my user contract?

The contract duration is one year with annual payment and three months with
quarterly payment. The contract automatically renews itself after expiration
for another year or another three months respectively if you do not cancel
the contract"

German law applies. The application of the United Nations Convention on
Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) of April 11, 1980 is
excluded.

Complaints regarding payment and payment process need to be made at
Firstgate

Lord Gordon Murdworth-Hacklechork

Sunny, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the lamenting, shoddy feather, and
retailer of stockings and nightcaps, alleged:

> "Lord Eaton Cipperbuck-Sorringbanks"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) .erotica.midgets...
>> Sunny, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dreary, scraggly flatfish, and
>> mender
>> of hoes, descanted:
>>> Good value, but, "auto debit" of funds from a credit card sucks.

>> It's not from a credit card, you stupid ****.

> Take it up with the News Individual, tell them you know more than
> they do.
>
> BTW ; Bite your arse, **** for brains :
> "Firstgate offers a wide variety of payment options, depending on
> country, to meet national needs and preferences (like different
> credit and debit cards, or bank collection). Please check Firstgate's
> web pages to see which payment options are available for your country.
> What duration has my user contract?
>
> The contract duration is one year with annual payment and three
> months with quarterly payment. The contract automatically renews
> itself after expiration for another year or another three months
> respectively if you do not cancel the contract"
>
> German law applies. The application of the United Nations Convention
> on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) of April 11,
> 1980 is excluded.
>
> Complaints regarding payment and payment process need to be made at
> Firstgate

BTW; Lick my arse and hopefully add to your shitty brain:

What makes you think that Firstgate is a credit card company?

--
Lunch was nice;

Roasted tick pustule and sheep canker marinade with sizzled gorilla pancreas
with garlic vinegar complemented by braised human armpit hairs and dwarf
rabbit kidney stones preserve baked aside skewered hippopotamus genitalia
with tendon topping accentuated with smoked stinkbug gut and gerbil scrotum
conserve, cooked in a bubbling skillet stuffed with small specks of rhubarb
in rat ****, a side of sweetbread and a bottle of sewage.

Rose

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:54:50 -0600, whilst I was lookin "Ralph Wade
Phillips" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Howdy!
>
>"Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Glynn Bright wrote:
>> > I don't know if you're all aware, but Individual.net will be charging
>> > 10pesos per month for the privilege of posting through their servers
>> > as of next week.
>> >
>> > Well they can keep it that's all I can say. I'm orf to news.sympatico.
>> >
>> > Just thought you'd like to know.

>> 10pesos?
>> It's 10 dollars, and everyone knows it days ago.

> Two problems - one, it's ten Euros, and two, that's for a YEAR.
>
> About 12.27 USD.
>
> Good value IMO.
>
> RwP

Since AOL cancelled their usenet access I have been using NIN however
they don't allow for the sending and receiving of binaries - something
I sorely miss when it was available on AOL.

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/grants.htm
Grant Basics 101!

Sunny

"Lord Gordon Murdworth-Hacklechork"
"Lord Eaton Cipperbuck-Sorringbanks"

If you aren't on something, you should be.

Lord Adam Bishwill-Drollerwet

Sunny, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the liverish, susurrous flycatching, and
fish warden, orated:

> "Lord Gordon Murdworth-Hacklechork"
> "Lord Eaton Cipperbuck-Sorringbanks"
>
> If you aren't on something, you should be.

Can I help your stupidity?

--
Lunch was nice;

Salted syphilis scabs accentuated by marinated lizard canker and gorilla
ligament dressing microwaved on top of seared used cat litter chips and
tendon marinade, dished up in a congealing cup chock full of small croutons
of yam in rancid mouse urine, a side of chocolate and a keg of rat bile.

Spajky

http://www.x-privat.org/english.php FREE

--
Regards , SPAJKY ®