Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Liverpool

Re: Liverpool

His Majesty The PMD

Screamingwitch©®²°°¾ wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:21:48 +0000, His Majesty The PMD <(E-Mail Removed)>
> :
> cacked this ****in treat out!
>
>>Shenine Livingstone wrote:
>>

>>>What the **** just happened!!!!!!!!!11
>>>

>>Witchy has spat out her dummy because she's been spanked again, hard
>>this time.

> quit whining ****head,prove its me that I done it,like i had to prove
> it was you who revealed my name and address and i also had to expose
> you for the NETKKKop you are

Oh, I'm not whining witch, I'm laughing very loud! Hehehehehehe

--

PMD

"You play with feathers, you get your arse tickled"

Screamingwitch©®²°°¾

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:42:47 +0000, His Majesty The PMD <(E-Mail Removed)>
:
cacked this ****in treat out!
>Screamingwitch©®²°°¾ wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:21:48 +0000, His Majesty The PMD <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> :
>> cacked this ****in treat out!

>>>Witchy has spat out her dummy because she's been spanked again, hard
>>>this time.

>> quit whining ****head,prove its me that I done it,like i had to prove
>> it was you who revealed my name and address and i also had to expose
>> you for the NETKKKop you are
>>

>Oh, I'm not whining witch, I'm laughing very loud! Hehehehehehe

no yer not why are ya felching allover the news groups in the wee
small hours of the morning cant ya sleep?..your even tagging posts
which are not directed at you,,,face it petee..yer ****ed
-

SCREAMINGWITCH!

SHEFFIELD FORUM UNMODERATED
http://freeuktalksheffield.hyperboards.com/

http://www.geocities.com/screamingwitch2000/FUKTS.html

When you post peoples personal info, It's show that you have nothing
left and have been spanked real good. To bad you fell for that phony #
and addy.=(PMD.alt.talk.*******s PI revealer)

This is what happened. I was riding home on my mule holding my rooster
and hen. My mule stopped on me. Now my mule won't move until I scratch
him behind the ears. Well the pastor's wife was walking by. I only
said "Pardon me Mrs. Hillbunker but would you hold my cock and pullet
while I scratch my ass", and the next thing I know is that the police have
me on the ground, handcuffed, and beating me with billy clubs.

Tavish

"You have a woman's hand, milord! I'll wager these dainty
pinkies never weighed anchor in a storm."
"Your skin milord. I'll wager it ne'er felt the lash
of a cat ['o' nine tails], been rubbed with salt, and
then flayed off by a pirate chief to make fine
stockings for his best cabin boy."
"Ha. -Aah! You have a woman's purse! I'll wager that
purse has never been used
as a rowing-boat. I'll wager it's never had sixteen
shipwrecked mariners tossing in it."
"Oh! You have a woman's mouth, milord! I'll wager that
mouth never had to chew through the side of a
ship to escape the dreadful spindly killer fish. "
- Mad Captain Rum

PROMOTE YOOSNET.....X-POST!

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
One and one make two, two and one make three,
It was destiny.
Once every hundred-thousand years or so,
When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow
And the grass doth grow...
Needless to say, the beast was stunned.
Whip-crack went his schwumpy tail,
And the beast was done.
He asked us: "(snort) Be you angels?"
And we said, "Nay. We are but men."
Rock!

alt.pmd.spank.my.arse.please
alt.pmd.spank.my.big.arse.please
alt.pmd.spank.my.big.red.arse.please
alt.pmd.biggest.spanked.looser.on.usenet
SUBSCRIBE!

Breaker, breaker, lookout, watch your back
Be afraid there's a Frisbee-like cat who's a mighty
sharp blade.
So the feared and revered reputation was made of..... Sailcat

"You're a very empty person.
If I were of a superstitious bent,
I would seriously pray for you.
Being of a more rational mien,
I realise you are simply irredeemable.
Whoever turned you into the person you are
has a lot to answer for, one way
or another."---JAF:uk.misc

i change my sig everree now and then.its no big deal...
like an insect that needs attention with a can of aerosol and a lighter,,
they are both short lived

"No one takes any notice of trolls posting through alt.net.news or whatever
anonymous server you idiots use." -- Mike Clayton

mhm35x29
OFM#20

Frater V.V.L
Hierophant
Temple of Anubis No.2
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Rosicrucian Order of Alpha et Omega.
PMD: is a rancid, deviant, corpse-popping mucus goblin
PMD: is a pungent, runny, cornhole-fixated crotch Jedi
PMD: is a cocksucking, cancerous, colon-pulling pickle champion
PMD: is a crummy, insane, mucus-abusing fudge champion
PMD: is a semi-retarded, foul-smelling, cow-shitting dog merchant
PMD: is a foul, monstrous, cornhole-absorbing corpse yanker
PMD: is a filthy, putrid, butt-humping crap champion
PMD: is a idiotic, moronic, whore-drinking fudge merchant
PMD: is a ignorant, aromatic, diarrhea-yanking asshole excavator

def leppard....that is all

Re: ATTN: What's in the water in Liverpool England that created thesuccubus Aardvark? Aardvark Computer Support 2 07-04-2009 07:47 PM
Liverpool Dave_G Computer Support 5 05-04-2005 04:11 AM
Hello from Liverpool Michelle Computer Support 8 01-17-2005 09:22 PM
The Port of Liverpool in Camera Philip Parker Digital Photography 1 03-04-2004 03:00 AM

Advertisments