Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Free equivilant to Norton Internet Protection

Free equivilant to Norton Internet Protection

The O n e

Hi

I expect this has been asked hundreds of times on here but what is the best
or better freeware equivilant of Norton Internet Protection anything to
detect and stop internet threats.

chuckieŽ

Zone Alarm and Sygate come to mind...

"The O n e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I expect this has been asked hundreds of times on here but what is the

best
> or better freeware equivilant of Norton Internet Protection anything to
> detect and stop internet threats.

The One

"chuckieŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9NUPd.7167$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Zone Alarm and Sygate come to mind...
>
> "The O n e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> >
> > I expect this has been asked hundreds of times on here but what is the

> best
> > or better freeware equivilant of Norton Internet Protection anything to
> > detect and stop internet threats.

Thank you, I found Norton VERY tempramental.

chuckieŽ

Anything Norton usually is, the free ones are almost always better.
Personally, I prefer Sygate but make your own decision...luck...

news:42113cd7$(E-Mail Removed)...