Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > mpeg to dvd freeware ?

mpeg to dvd freeware ?

apk1

I wish too convert mpeg files to play on a dvd player any suggestions for
freeware ?

Tony

me

"apk1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LwEPd.382$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I wish too convert mpeg files to play on a dvd player any suggestions for
> freeware ?
>
> Tony

try TMPGenc Plus for encoding, coupled with TMPG DVD Author 1.6 for creating
DVD Image/DVD Folders for burning,both available as trial software from
http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html
The DVD Author has a built in DVD burning tool so you can burn your project
to disc without having to go to Nero etc,and it all works very well.You can
also use it to make Video CD compliant files.
I usually let several movie/video files encode overnight in a batch in
TMPGenc,and then use DVD Author once they are all done.

Like it says,it is trial software,but there are ways round that if you look
for them

ANdrew

Ken

apk1 wrote:
> Yes I tried that (and it only took0.25sec to lookup not your slow
> 0.73secs) but despite asking for freeware all the sites came back
> with charges to download. What I was looking for was a recommendation
> as well.

best site for DVD convert stuff...

http://www.videohelp.com/

Ken

apk1

Thanks Andrew, tahts the sort of help I was looking for.

Tony