Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Another reason NOT to use Internet Explorer

Another reason NOT to use Internet Explorer

Rod Speed

"Clockmeister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rod Speed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Clockmeister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:421126fb$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > "Rod Speed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> stupid.

>> > Just one,

>> Liar. It cant have been a royal wee running down your leg, carcrasher.
>>

> Correct, that was your leg, stupid.

Just another of pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, carcrasher child.

Clockmeister

"Rod Speed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Clockmeister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Rod Speed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> "Clockmeister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:421126fb$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > stupid.

site

> >> Liar. It cant have been a royal wee running down your leg, carcrasher.
> >>

> > Correct, that was your leg, stupid.

> Just another of pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, carcrasher child.

Reading that it's clear that they are desperate ramblings from an old fart
who's well past his prime.

dvk

"DalienX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uKgPd.157701$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ryan Coque wrote:
>
> > http://www.thetoque.com/041019/web_browser.htm
> >
> > I love the last line.

> that story is a load of crap...
>
> quote "Now the program takes a minute to load because you've installed
> every "useful" application,"
> I have not installed any "usefull" applications and my ie runs just
> fine.
> Oh and btw, if you think your safe using mozilla and co, think again.

That post was a load of crap. Completely redundant and contradictory. As
always.

Rod Speed

Some gutless ****wit drug crazed car
crasher desperately cowering behind
Clockmeister <(E-Mail Removed)>
desperately attempted to bullshit its way
out of its predicament in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

Clockmeister

"Rod Speed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some gutless ****wit drug crazed car
> crasher desperately cowering behind
> Clockmeister <(E-Mail Removed)>
> desperately attempted to bullshit its way
> out of its predicament in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

And you are still wrong.

Rod Speed

Some gutless ****wit drug crazed car
crasher desperately cowering behind
Clockmeister <(E-Mail Removed)>
desperately attempted to bullshit its way
out of its predicament in message
news:42128701$(E-Mail Removed)...
and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

Clockmeister

"Rod Speed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some gutless ****wit drug crazed car
> crasher desperately cowering behind
> Clockmeister <(E-Mail Removed)>
> desperately attempted to bullshit its way
> out of its predicament in message
> news:42128701$(E-Mail Removed)...
> and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

No-one believes you because you are WRONG.