Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > WinTV-PVR150 run problem

WinTV-PVR150 run problem

designo

Got WinTV-PVR150 loaded per instructions. Ran fine until I started up my
computer the next day. The progeam would not run and showed the error:

Win TV Initialization Error. hTV=0"

So I tried to reinstall the software, went to tech support and followed
their sugggestions ( updated drivers etc.) to no avail. I even tried
returning the board - a new one ran fine even after a reboot. But the next
day same thing. I'm about to return it and give up.

Too bad because it was a good $$; $70.00 after rebate. And it has Tivo like
abilities and can record TV programs to DVD. Are there any other good
products out there that can record, let you watch TV in a small window while
on line, etc.

Tech help said he thought there have been compadability probs with my mother
board (Asus a7n8x ).

Thanks - Rob