Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Computer rebooting after shut down

Computer rebooting after shut down

Fred J

When ever I shut down the computer it will reboot again, how could
I fix this problem it should not reboot? Thanks Fred J
Using Windows 98SE

Mark Mandell

"Fred J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cu027p$4gj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When ever I shut down the computer it will reboot again, how could
> I fix this problem it should not reboot? Thanks Fred J
> Using Windows 98SE

Check out:
www.aumha.org, the section on Win98 Shutdown issues.

Spajky

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:24:33 -0500, "Fred J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When ever I shut down the computer it will reboot again, how could
>I fix this problem it should not reboot? Thanks Fred J
>Using Windows 98SE

try this if helps ...
Windows98SE Shutdown ProblemPatch.exe
http://www.microsoft.com/windows98/d...SE/Default.asp