Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Is" C:\Recycler\s1-12..cab" in Recycle bin?

Re: Is" C:\Recycler\s1-12..cab" in Recycle bin?

Ishmael Katzman

haraguroi-hito, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

> "Samson Rabinovitch"
> <(E-Mail Removed)-bilabial-mumble-news.org> wrote in
> message

news:(E-Mail Removed) e-maladaptive-haddock.org
>> haraguroi-hito, <domo@evil****er.com>, wrote:
>>
>>> "Jadon Mogilewitz"
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)-stricken-taxi-driver.net> wrote in
>>> message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)-ox-eyed-minimus.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)-knotted-hairy-tongue.org
> [...]

news:(E-Mail Removed) g-cheapjack-dust.net

>>> I reckon the gmail servers have blocked you already.

>> Eh? I am sendingfrom gmail and receiving it ok therefore they have me
>> blocked?

> Yeah?
>
>> Are you a linux user or an atheist by any chance?

> No?

>>> Kewl. I'd join in, but your mail is ****ed. That's why your
>>> conversing with yourself.

>> Actually, the conversations I'm having with myself are far more
>> intelligent and philosophical than the ones with the **** I've been
>> corresponding with for a few days. If you think you can put up with
>> the other guy, be my guest and join in. You'll need to bolt your
>> sanity to the ground first though.

> I haven't got time for that, I have gmail to send out. It's... GREAT!!

It's even more fun if you first point your browser at an anonymous proxy
then create accounts with "rapskat", "GreyCloud", "Kier", "Governor Swill"
and "Toolman Tim" in the names.

haraguroi-hito

"Ishmael Katzman" <(E-Mail Removed)-crinkled-fatso.org>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-arachnidian-gibbon.org
> haraguroi-hito, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:
>
>> "Samson Rabinovitch"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)-bilabial-mumble-news.org> wrote in
>> message
>>

> news:(E-Mail Removed) e-maladaptive-haddock.org

> news:(E-Mail Removed)-knotted-hairy-tongue.org

> news:(E-Mail Removed) g-cheapjack-dust.net

>>> Eh? I am sendingfrom gmail and receiving it ok therefore they have
>>> me blocked?

>> Yeah?
>>
>>> Are you a linux user or an atheist by any chance?

>> No?

>>> Actually, the conversations I'm having with myself are far more
>>> intelligent and philosophical than the ones with the **** I've been
>>> corresponding with for a few days. If you think you can put up with
>>> the other guy, be my guest and join in. You'll need to bolt your
>>> sanity to the ground first though.

>> I haven't got time for that, I have gmail to send out. It's...
>> GREAT!!

> It's even more fun if you first point your browser at an anonymous
> proxy then create accounts with "rapskat", "GreyCloud", "Kier",
> "Governor Swill" and "Toolman Tim" in the names.

LOL

You beat me to it, I just wasn't getting enough links.

--
Expose your mind, and prepare for it to be ****ed on.

Yadid Joisepow

haraguroi-hito, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

>> It's even more fun if you first point your browser at an anonymous
>> proxy then create accounts with "rapskat", "GreyCloud", "Kier",
>> "Governor Swill" and "Toolman Tim" in the names.

> LOL
>
> You beat me to it, I just wasn't getting enough links.

YHGM