Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > AVG

AR

hello

Since a while AVG has nothing but troubles with updating. Has anyone the
same experience?
And the firewalls are all off.

Greets lex

John Rampling

Yeah same everywhere. It cures itself after a few days.

"AR" <"alexander_rickert(removethis)"@telenet.be> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello
>
> Since a while AVG has nothing but troubles with updating. Has anyone the
> same experience?
> And the firewalls are all off.
>
> Greets lex

mark mandel

"AR" <"alexander_rickert(removethis)"@telenet.be> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello
>
> Since a while AVG has nothing but troubles with updating. Has anyone the
> same experience?
> And the firewalls are all off.
>
> Greets lex

Yeah I did and decided just to drop it and go with Avast.

John

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:56:36 GMT, A strange species called "mark
mandel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"AR" <"alexander_rickert(removethis)"@telenet.be> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hello
>>
>> Since a while AVG has nothing but troubles with updating. Has anyone the
>> same experience?
>> And the firewalls are all off.
>>
>> Greets lex

>Yeah I did and decided just to drop it and go with Avast.

I went with Avast about a year back and didn't like it at all, and
since the troubles with AVG I just went to Etrust as many recommended
in this group.

John

bambam

AR <"alexander_rickert(removethis)"@telenet.be> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hello
>
> Since a while AVG has nothing but troubles with updating. Has anyone the
> same experience?
> And the firewalls are all off.
>
> Greets lex

Have a look here lex, this fix seems to work for most-

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.comp.anti-
virus/msg/c0ddae59968efbda

or

http://shorl.com/hunepretebriky

Thunderbird - AVG antivirus - K9 spam filter NoMoreMrNiceGuy Firefox 3 02-27-2005 02:23 PM
AVG will not update SHRED Firefox 4 08-26-2004 12:09 PM
Help Sought: When Using Mozilla Firefox AVG Reports Virus Someone Firefox 2 08-17-2004 03:36 AM
How many questions (avg) and How many can i miss? Josh MCSD 2 02-16-2004 07:25 AM
Update AVG 7.0 - AVI 260.1.3 and AVG 6.0 - 521 Fred Computer Support 0 09-23-2003 06:31 PM

Advertisments