Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pyYaml community

pyYaml community

Imbaud Pierre

I began using pyYaml.
I found no place where pyYaml users exchange ideas, know-how, etc
(as here for python).
There is a wiki, a bug tracker, documentation, but such a place
(mailing list, newsgroup, forum, or even IRC) is a must (IMHO) to smooth
the learning curve.
Does someone know better?

My concern: yaml allows "complex data" as keys to dicts.
I need tuples as keys, pyYaml turns my yaml sequences into lists,
and then yells list cant be used as keys. No way to turn my yaml
sequences into tuples?
Oh, I found! RTFM, as usual!
(the first question sticks)

kwatch@gmail.com

you should subscribe yaml-core mailing list.
(E-Mail Removed)
this is what you want.

--
kwatch