Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > working model of a microcoded computer

working model of a microcoded computer

tom arnall

This is somewhat off topic, but I think many programmers would be
interested to look at a working model of a microcoded computer at:

* * * * tomspages.com
* * * *
click on the link for 'Hack the Com puter Model.' It conveys among other
things the physical events that underlie execution of a microcode
instruction and, by extension, of machine language.

I would like very much to get people's feedback on the thing.

Thanks,

tom arnall
north spit, ca
usa