Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > *POLL* How many sheeple believe in the 911 fairy tale and willing to accept an Orwellian doublespeak and enslavement world ?

*POLL* How many sheeple believe in the 911 fairy tale and willing to accept an Orwellian doublespeak and enslavement world ?

st911@rock.com

Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
?????

Journal of 911 studies:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/
$1 Million Challenge/REWARD Details regarding 9/11:
http://reopen911.org/Contest.htm
Background info:
http://st911.org/
REPUBLICANS are ANTICHRIST-FASCIST Bastards, Herbert Bush, Ronald
Reagan and NOW Mark Foley, VIDEO EVIDENCE
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+silence&hl=en
http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_...p/franklin.htm
There are two main suspects in the child ring were Craig Spence and
Lawrence E. King Jr. Below are some pictures of them. Both were
involved in the Republican party. King sang the National athem at two
republican national conventions during the 1980s. He served time in
jail for bank fraud and is now living somewhere on the east coast.
Spence was an important Republican lobbyist, who feared that, because
he knew something very dark, implicating the very most powerful man in
America, George H. W. Bush, that he would be killed by the CIA at his
murder would be made to look like a suicide. He was later found dead in
a hotel room - the CIA connected coroner declared the bizarre death
-suicide. Several of his partners went to jail for being involved in
the adult part of the homosexual sex ring. Democrats were also involved
in this as well, so don't expect them to expose the sex ring.

HOW 9/11 actually may have happened , WE HAVE BEEN MADE FOOLS OF THE
CENTURY by the media
From:
American Patriot Friends Network

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_STF.htm

The only thing to be afraid is cowardice itself. The news is spreading
like a jungle fire.
In your workplace, send email to everyone and anonymously about this
site and other top sites

Make a free email account:
www.gmail.com
Holocaust Victims Accuse
Product #: 10011

Documents and Testimony on Jewish war Criminals by Reb Moshe Shonfeld

This out of print book, published in 1977 describing the brutal Zionist
role which prevented the rescue of the holocaust victims,has been
reproduced with permission of the author.
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/bo...nglish%20Books
www.nkusa.org

kilian heckrodt

> Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
> purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
> the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
> CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
> PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an

no fairy posts in here please

schoenfeld.one@gmail.com

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
> purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
> the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
> CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
> PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
> Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
> ?????

After 6 years we still have a situation where almost all the worlds
physicists, engineers, and other so called "academics" promote the idea
that a few minor fires can cause two towers to free fall. The media is
still under complete control by the criminals. The financial
institutions are still under complete control by the criminals.

The situation is so bad that the pathetic slaves cannot even bring
themselves to name their masters. Not only will they not even name
them, they will actively protect them, shield them for criticism, even
feel sorry for them.

The story of America and how it has succumb to the Zionist grip is a
disgusting one. At the end, you cannot even blame these Zionists, one
must lay all blame at the hands of the irresponsible, incompetent and
manifestly deserving Americans who have failed to maintain their nation
and have allowed a pack of criminals to commit endless crimes in their
name.

st911@rock.com

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
> > purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
> > the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
> > CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
> > PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
> > Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
> > ?????

> After 6 years we still have a situation where almost all the worlds
> physicists, engineers, and other so called "academics" promote the idea
> that a few minor fires can cause two towers to free fall. The media is
> still under complete control by the criminals. The financial
> institutions are still under complete control by the criminals.

God bless you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

These academics in their heart heart, know with certainty that it is
a fairy tale. Many follow the religion of science only for its
inviolable
laws. But that is not enough to give them courage.

> The situation is so bad that the pathetic slaves cannot even bring
> themselves to name their masters. Not only will they not even name
> them, they will actively protect them, shield them for criticism, even
> feel sorry for them.

They are themselves terribly compromised. If the republicans are
compromised
by a video like "the conspiracy of silence", the democrats are
compromised
by Monica Lewinsky's.

> The story of America and how it has succumb to the Zionist grip is a
> disgusting one. At the end, you cannot even blame these Zionists, one
> must lay all blame at the hands of the irresponsible, incompetent and
> manifestly deserving Americans who have failed to maintain their nation
> and have allowed a pack of criminals to commit endless crimes in their
> name.

The fate of America will be same as the fate of Germany and for the
same
reasons. That was a message Benjamin Friedman's audio on google is
trying to give us. Remarkably, we have his words in his own very
passionate
voice. Thanks to Eric Hufschmidt, who dug up the original from the dirt
of
archives of libraries all over the world. Benjamin Friedman was a
unique person
who won himself a great place in heaven by his simple act of bearing
witness
to a very important fact of history. Just like the Honorable and
Spiritually
elevated Rabbis of the Neturei Karta who are true to the Torah of
Hashem.

Nothing is more sacred deed than the pen (recorded knowledge) of an
honest scholar.

dlzc

Dear schoenfeld:

> After 6 years we still have a situation where almost all
> the worlds physicists, engineers, and other so called
> "academics" promote the idea that a few minor fires
> can cause two towers to free fall.

Why should physics and mechanics be any different than it is for 12
story buildings?
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/...ent_301145.htm
.... buildings collapse all the time when you design to the cold-formed
strength rather than the hot-formed strength of a material, then heat
the material removing its tempered strength (which for steel occurs at
much lower than usual flame temeratures).

And what did this rant have to do with any of the sci.* or programming
newsgroups you posted it to?

David A. Smith

st911@rock.com

> ... buildings collapse all the time when you design to the cold-formed
> strength rather than the hot-formed strength of a material, then heat
> the material removing its tempered strength (which for steel occurs at
> much lower than usual flame temeratures).

Actually, modern steel frame buildings have never collapsed from
kerosine fire.
Besides there are SERIOUS anomalies indicative of thermate and
explosives.
Yellow hot molten metal were seen trickling down less than hour after
the fires.
Red hot molten metal pools were seen in the rubble weeks after the
collapse.
The building and their contents pulverized to dust from the brisance of
very well
planted and hidden explosives. I was not aware that Alqaeda has
invisible man
technology past the security cameras.

> And what did this rant have to do with any of the sci.* or programming
> newsgroups you posted it to?

Your ignoramus is the exact reason why this has to be posted there.

> David A. Smith

And why did bldg 7 commit suicide. How was the boeing767 maneouvered
so close to the ground into pentagon?

Where is the DNA to confirm the identities of 19 in the fairy tale?

Do you work for the story writing agency ?

Robert Hicks

Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.

David Bostwick

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>, "Robert Hicks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
>actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.

You're talking to the wind. This is a conspiracy precisely because people
deny the crackpots. Denial of their "evidence" proves that there is a
coverup. Logic is not involved, only belief that doesn't respond to
dissenting evidence.

st911@rock.com

Robert Hicks wrote:
> Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
> actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.

The issue is the causality of the towers coming down.

A magician pulls appears to cast a spell
and out comes a rabbit out of his hat. There will always be fools who
will accept this causality and others who know better the laws of
conservation.

st911@rock.com

David Bostwick wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>, "Robert Hicks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
> >actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.
> >

> You're talking to the wind. This is a conspiracy precisely because people
> deny the crackpots. Denial of their "evidence" proves that there is a
> coverup.

Quite the contrary. A million dollar reward was posted to come with a
consistent
explanation of the SERIOUS anomalies involved on that day. Professor
Steven
Jones research on Thermate is an EYE OPENER. He is a BRILLIANT
physicists.

> Logic is not involved, only belief that doesn't respond to dissenting evidence.

Indeed, the 19 hijacker theory is a fairy tale based on illogical
forensic investigation.
As for dissent, Bush is on video record to utter, "Lets not tolerate
any conspiracy theories."
The video is floating on the internet for you to see if you had the IQ
to search for it.