Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python and Soap protocol

Python and Soap protocol

Grzegorz Smith

Hi folks
I must write webb application that will comunicate with delphi desktop
application by SOAP protocol. Can you recommend any Python Soap Libary?
I founded: SOAPpy and Zolera SOAP Infrastructure (ZSI). Any tip which is
better to use?
Thanks for any help
Gregor

Simon Brunning

On 1/16/07, Grzegorz Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi folks
> I must write webb application that will comunicate with delphi desktop
> application by SOAP protocol. Can you recommend any Python Soap Libary?
> I founded: SOAPpy and Zolera SOAP Infrastructure (ZSI). Any tip which is
> better to use?

IFAICT, SOAPpy isn't maintained any longer, so on that basis I'd recommend ZSI.

--
Cheers,
Simon B