Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > cisco 350 pcmcia mode monitor problems

cisco 350 pcmcia mode monitor problems

Christian Mueller

Hello,

some days ago, i put my card in monitor mode with: (Linux)

"iwconfig eth0 mode monitor" and it worked perfektly!

But now, when I enter the command the card is still in manage mode

I used this card some days in a windows notebook and i guess the cisco
software has updated the firmware of the card. I read Linux does not
work with any Version of the Cisco Firmware. At the moment is Version
5.60.17 runing

can help me anyone ?
thanks in advance.

sorry, if my choice with this newsgroup is not best, but i hope for
cisco experienced people