Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PySchool Phase II

PySchool Phase II

RobJ

PySchool Phase II

I just wanted to thank everyone for filling out the survey a few months
back for my PySchool graduate school project. I was able to capture a
lot of good information from the community. For the people who
mentioned to me that I should expand the "What Linux Operating System
do you use" question, unfortunately it was too late to make any
additions to the survey. However, I will be gathering this information
in the future, so I will make sure to incorporate this request.

I have completed the fall semester and I have my complete plan of
action for how I will be constructing my on-line training environment
for Python web frameworks. I am in the process of finalizing the
framework(s) that I will use and the technology that I will use to
deliver the instruction. The current schedule that I have submitted to
my professor has the instruction running from the beginning of February
until the middle of March. If you are interested in participating in
this free on-line course; send me an email (bobjohnson11 [at] gmail
{Dot} com). Please remember that the on-line course is a work in
progress, which means that when you have completed the material I would
appreciate any constructive feedback that you can give me. I want the
instruction to be as effective as possible and to serve as a
complementary educational vehicle to the documentation, tutorials and
books that are available. I also want to mention that I will be
Blogging about this whole experience. I have not had a chance to
update my Blog for some time but I plan to start today given the fact
that I have a lot more time.

Once again, I would like to thank all of the people who filled out the
survey and who gave me feedback about my project. You have help me
tremendously!!!

Thanks

Rob Johnson
(MAIT Candidate)
Blog: http://pyschool.blogspot.com/

Andreas Lysdal

Hey,

I'm a noob at python so..

I just want to know, is there a function to type text global not in the
program but in other programs(like you where typing it).
For example in a textbox, in a program like "cmd.exe" or "notebook.exe".

I'm using windows xp.

Thanks!

/Scripter47

Gabriel Genellina

At Tuesday 26/12/2006 13:57, Andreas Lysdal wrote:

>I'm a noob at python so..
>
>I just want to know, is there a function to type text global not in the
>program but in other programs(like you where typing it).
>For example in a textbox, in a program like "cmd.exe" or "notebook.exe".
>
>I'm using windows xp.

There is a module named SendKeys which may be useful, try to find it.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.