Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Does any one know of any good folder/directory modules

Does any one know of any good folder/directory modules

moishyyehuda@gmail.com

Hi

Does any one know of any good folder/directory modules. I need to be
able to see what files and directories are in a folder, I also need to
be able to see the size of the directory content.

Thanks

Thomas Ploch

> Hi
>
> Does any one know of any good folder/directory modules. I need to be
> able to see what files and directories are in a folder, I also need to
> be able to see the size of the directory content.
>
> Thanks

You should have a look here:

http://docs.python.org/lib/os-file-dir.html#os-file-dir

Thomas

(This could have been done by yourself, but I am in a christmasly mood)

weir

"(E-Mail Removed) д
"
> Hi
>
> Does any one know of any good folder/directory modules. I need to be
> able to see what files and directories are in a folder, I also need to
> be able to see the size of the directory content.
>
> Thanks

This one is more convenient:

http://www.jorendorff.com/articles/python/path