Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > how to bind a command to the open button

how to bind a command to the open button

susan

Hi,
Anybody knows how to bind a command to the open button at a file
browser dialog? I want to add selected files to a scrolllist.

Like this:

def browseFile(self):

file = askopenfilename(filetypes = [("TDF Files", "*.TDF"),
("All Files", "*.*")],multiple=1)

?.....

Thanks!

hg

susan wrote:

> Hi,
> Anybody knows how to bind a command to the open button at a file
> browser dialog? I want to add selected files to a scrolllist.
>
> Like this:
>
> def browseFile(self):
>
> file = askopenfilename(filetypes = [("TDF Files", "*.TDF"),
> ("All Files", "*.*")],multiple=1)
>
> ?.....
>
> Thanks!

why don't you add the result "file" to the list ?

susan

Thank you very much, after I asked the question, I realized it has a
simple answer, exactly in your reply