Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > comtypes

comtypes

Thomas Heller

comtypes seems to gain some attention (comtypes is a pure Python, lightweight
COM client and server framework, based on the ctypes Python FFI package.)

I'll try to release a new version over the next days.

However, I'm wondering what would be the correct list to discuss this package...

- the python-win32 mailing list

- the ctypes-users mailing list

- or should I create a new comtypes-users mailing list, mirrored on gmane, of course?

Thanks for any opinions,

Thomas

Re: comtypes question Jorgen Bodde Python 0 03-17-2008 12:21 PM
Re: comtypes question Thomas Heller Python 0 03-17-2008 11:58 AM
comtypes question Jorgen Bodde Python 0 03-17-2008 11:06 AM
where to ask questions related to comtypes? wcc Python 2 01-04-2007 05:32 PM
Getting a ValueError with comtypes winkatl1213@yahoo.com Python 3 10-05-2006 06:07 PM

Advertisments