Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > creating Network Traffic

creating Network Traffic

hiya,

i'm doing some tests in my test lab : wireless network &
need to generate some huge amount of network traffic.

was wondering what's the best way of doing it? I'm trying
ping but is there any other better way to do this?

cheers,
jack

Cat

Hi.
May be this can Help:
http://www.ixiacom.com/products/perf...splay.php?skey
=pa_q_check
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:275bb01c4636d$dd0a2070$(E-Mail Removed)...