Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 828 and duplex settings

Cisco 828 and duplex settings

Dave

I have an 828 router and I need to change the duplex on one of the ethernet
ports (not fast ethernet, just ethernet). When I go into the interface I
don't have the option. I am running version 12.2(1r)XE2 of the software. All
of the documents that I have seen reference and use the fastethernet
interface so I am guessing that I might be out of luck?

Dave