Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Understanding Python Source Code - where to start?

Understanding Python Source Code - where to start?

Thomas Ploch

Hello folks,

I am thinking about reading and understanding the Source Code of Python, but where would it be best to start? Possibly someone can give me a little hint. I am getting into socketmodule.c a little bit at the moment, but thats not what I want.

Greetz, Thomas