Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Urgent Requirement for a short-term project for SQL Server Developer with Good experience in Python - Stamford, CT - Duration - 2 to 3 weeks

Urgent Requirement for a short-term project for SQL Server Developer with Good experience in Python - Stamford, CT - Duration - 2 to 3 weeks

IT Recruiter

Hi All,

Our Client is looking for a SQL Server Developer with hands-on
experience in Python at Stamford, CT. It's a very short term project
for 2-3 weeks. Please let me know if you are interested or you know of
someone suitable. The Client would prefer to have an in-person meeting
too. So, ideally anyone who can attend the Face-to-Face would be
preferred.

Please responsd to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ONLY...

Looking forward for your reply...

Thanks & Regards,