Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Simple Heads Cisco Config Tutorials

Simple Heads Cisco Config Tutorials

news.ntlworld.com

Hello,

Just a quick question to ask whether there is anyone willing to write any
simple Cisco tutorials for my website, in particular aimed at the average
home user who can not find their way throught the maze that is the Cisco
website.

I run the Cisco help website http://www.jlsnet.co.uk and an aiming to
increase the collection of tutorials for "simple people @ home"! It would be
great if anyone has any tips or is willing to write a short how-to guide
regarding..

Access-lists,
Kazaa Bandwidth shaping,
Cisco and XBox,
MSN messenger configs.

Or any other useful configs you guys may like to write about, really it does
not matter! I already have a small collection of tutorials including...

Cable Modem
Port Forwarding for Playstation 2 Network Games
Serial WAN Link
Block Code Red Attacks
Block SYN Attacks
Block MyDoom
Configuring a Cisco Access List to Filter IP
Dialup Modem Communication
Birdstep Mobile IP
Linux FreeS/WAN to Cisco
Installing Flash Memory
Switch VLAN
Configuring DHCP Server
Configuring a Cisco router for Appletalk

If alyone has any comments on how I can improve any of these, it would be
great to hear from you

cheers,

Jim

Walter Roberson

http://www.routergod.com/
--
"This was a Golden Age, a time of high adventure, rich living and
hard dying... but nobody thought so." -- Alfred Bester, TSMD