Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Where can I find good python code?

Where can I find good python code?

js

Hi,

I've learned basics of Python and want to go to the next step.
So I'm looking for good python examples
I steal good techniques from.

I found Python distribution itself contains some examples in Demo directory.
I spent some time to read them and
I think they're good but seemed not so practical to me.

Any recommendations?

hg

js wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've learned basics of Python and want to go to the next step.
> So I'm looking for good python examples
> I steal good techniques from.
>
> I found Python distribution itself contains some examples in Demo
> directory.
> I spent some time to read them and
> I think they're good but seemed not so practical to me.
>
> Any recommendations?

Sure, there are tons of pure-Python modules out there.

hg

lbolognini@gmail.com

js wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've learned basics of Python and want to go to the next step.
> So I'm looking for good python examples
> I steal good techniques from.
> Any recommendations?

The cookbook, dead-tree version reccomended, otherwise try here:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/

Lorenzo

kdart

I think the following is a package with a lot of good code. But then,
I'm biased.

http://code.google.com/p/pynms/