Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Code generator

Code generator

Massi

Hello NG! Can anybody explain me how to install the code generator fo
ctypes on my pc? I use windows...
for example I found this line command on the overview:

python h2xml.py windows.h -o windows.xml -q -c

Where do I have to type? and where do I have to put the file that I got
from the repository?
Thank you for the help!

Massi