Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Raw beginner....

Re: Raw beginner....

Fabio Zadrozny

On 10/8/06, Colin Lehmann <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am new to Python although I have been using Delphi since version one,
> I have been employed as a C and C++ programmer so when I went to Linux
> (Ubuntu 5.10) I thought Python looked pretty good.
> I downloaded and installed 'Eric Python IDE' which seems OK, any
> alternatives suggested will be looked at....

Suggestions: http://wiki.python.org/moin/Integrat...ntEnvironments

Cheers,

Fabio

jmdeschamps@gmail.com

Fabio Zadrozny wrote:
> On 10/8/06, Colin Lehmann <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > I am new to Python although I have been using Delphi since version one,
> > I have been employed as a C and C++ programmer so when I went to Linux
> > (Ubuntu 5.10) I thought Python looked pretty good.
> > I downloaded and installed 'Eric Python IDE' which seems OK, any
> > alternatives suggested will be looked at....

> Suggestions: http://wiki.python.org/moin/Integrat...ntEnvironments
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fabio

Fabio, your reply is SO cool !
Pydev rocks (for those of us who accept Java-Eclipse gigantism)

Jean-Marc