Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Closing BGP peer seesion with PBR

Closing BGP peer seesion with PBR

m@

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if/how I can kill a BGP session using a policy-map?

Any help appreciated.
--
Matt

There's no place like root,
There's no place like root...

Barry Margolin

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"m@" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me if/how I can kill a BGP session using a policy-map?
>
> Any help appreciated.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do. If you don't want a BGP session,
just remove the "neighbor" statement from the BGP configuration.

I suppose you could use PBR routing to redirect the BGP packets to the
wrong next hop, to prevent the peers from communicating. But why would
you want to do it that way?

--
Barry Margolin, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Arlington, MA

Hansang Bae

m@ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me if/how I can kill a BGP session using a
> policy-map?
>
> Any help appreciated.

What are you trying to do exactly? Or more specifically, *what* are
you trying to do?

--

hsb

....source based pbr + bgp? lfnetworking Cisco 0 01-30-2006 10:59 PM
PBR + BGP? lfnetworking Cisco 0 01-30-2006 10:47 PM
Peer to peer wifi setup Patrick Page Wireless Networking 14 09-13-2004 07:34 PM
peer to peer linking and sharing =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbEM=?= Wireless Networking 2 08-23-2004 08:23 PM
Need help with peer to peer no hub network Doug A Moller Wireless Networking 3 06-24-2004 01:48 AM

Advertisments