Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > tkinter newsgroup or mailing list

tkinter newsgroup or mailing list

Franz Steinhaeusler

Hello NG,

I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.

I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?

Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
Or is it simply so uninteresting?

--
Franz Steinhaeusler

Steve Holden

Franz Steinhaeusler wrote:
> Hello NG,
>
> I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
> gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
> compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
> on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.
>
> I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
> in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?
>
> Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
> Or is it simply so uninteresting?

Tkinter questions tend to get asked and answered on this list. Try
searching it and you'll see there's still plenty of interest!

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119

Cameron Laird

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Steve Holden <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Franz Steinhaeusler wrote:
>> Hello NG,
>>
>> I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
>> gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
>> compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
>> on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.
>>
>> I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
>> in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?
>>
>> Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
>> Or is it simply so uninteresting?
>>

>Tkinter questions tend to get asked and answered on this list. Try
>searching it and you'll see there's still plenty of interest!

.
.
.
Not all of them, Steve; you'll want to notice <URL:
http://tkinter.unpythonic.net/wiki/TkinterDiscuss >
also.

Hendrik van Rooyen

"Franz Steinhaeusler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello NG,
>
> I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
> gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
> compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
> on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.
>
> I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
> in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?
>
> Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
> Or is it simply so uninteresting?
>
> --
> Franz Steinhaeusler

It is neither uninteresting, nor simple - see my very recent posts here... -
Hendrik