Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ANN: Tftpy 0.1 - Pure Python TFTP Library

ANN: Tftpy 0.1 - Pure Python TFTP Library

msoulier

Announcing new project, Tftpy, a Pure Python TFTP implementation.

About Release 0.1:
==================

This is an initial release in the spirit of "release early, release
often". Currently the sample client works, supporting RFC 1350. The
server is not yet implemented, and RFC 2347 and 2348 support (variable
block sizes) is underway, planned for 0.2.

About Tftpy:
============

Tftpy is a TFTP library for the Python programming language. It
includes client and server classes, with sample implementations. Hooks
are included for easy inclusion in a UI for populating progress
indicators. It supports RFCs 1350, 2347 and 2348.

This library was developed against Python 2.4.1.

Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tftpy/

License is the CNRI Python License.
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/pythonpl.php

msoulier

msoulier wrote:
> Announcing new project, Tftpy, a Pure Python TFTP implementation.
>
> About Release 0.1:
> ==================
>
> This is an initial release in the spirit of "release early, release
> often". Currently the sample client works, supporting RFC 1350. The
> server is not yet implemented, and RFC 2347 and 2348 support (variable
> block sizes) is underway, planned for 0.2.

Update on that, RFC 2347 and 2348 support wasn't difficult, so I just
pushed out release 0.2.

Enjoy,
Mike

ANN: Tftpy 0.4.3 msoulier Python 0 07-17-2007 01:34 AM
ANN: tftpy 0.4.2 msoulier Python 0 06-05-2007 02:36 AM
tftpy 0.41 errors manhhle@gmail.com Python 1 04-23-2007 07:23 PM
booting router from tftp: image is stored within a sub-dir in tftp root Sharad Cisco 0 02-13-2007 11:31 AM
Pure functions still pure after definition Todd Aspeotis C++ 3 05-30-2005 03:53 AM

Advertisments