Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > moving limewire music to my itunes library

moving limewire music to my itunes library

jenann50@hotmail.com

hi all, i know this is probably a silly question but i dont know how to
move my limewire tunes to my itunes folder so that i can download them
onto my ipod. also if i have a music cd and load it into media windows
player, how do i also get that music into my itunes library
ta all
jen

Thomas Jollans

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:21:07 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) let this slip:

> hi all, i know this is probably a silly question but i dont know how to
> move my limewire tunes to my itunes folder so that i can download them
> onto my ipod. also if i have a music cd and load it into media windows
> player, how do i also get that music into my itunes library
> ta all
> jen

What does this have to do with python ?

--
Thomas Jollans alias free-zombie

John Salerno

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> hi all, i know this is probably a silly question but

Why are you asking this here? Do you want a Python solution for these tasks?

> i dont know how to
> move my limewire tunes to my itunes folder so that i can download them
> onto my ipod.

Just "Import" them from iTunes directly. This will add them to your
iTunes library/xml files.

> also if i have a music cd and load it into media windows
> player, how do i also get that music into my itunes library

Open the CD in iTunes and rip it directly from there.