Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > This free firewall any good?

This free firewall any good?

Seniors Guide to Computers

"Todd H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> "Seniors Guide to Computers" wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> > "Vanguard" wrote ...

>> <snip - my post about why the OP should crosspost instead of multipost>
>> >
>> > Uh-oh! More newsgroup police!

>> Uh-oh! More boobs using Usenet and prosyltizing anarchy rather than
>> promoting politeness to other users and to the service
>> providers. Apparently "Seniors (blah blah)" thinks seniors are too
>> stupid to learn manners.

> LOL...damn...
>
> Vanguard, that was a brilliant comeback.
>
> Seniors Guide, if you want to swing your dick around as though you're
> some kind of authority, it'd behoove you to learn some netquette and
> not be such a twerp when someone points it out. You'll be easier to
> take seriously at a future time.
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Todd H.
> http://www.toddh.net/

And your point is?

Senior's Guide to Computers
http://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com

Default User

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:27:46 -0500, "Seniors Guide to Computers"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>And your point is?
>
>Senior's Guide to Computers
>htxx://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com

Your domain has just been banned on all my networks.

HAND

Todd H.

"Seniors Guide to Computers" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> And your point is?

That for someone trying to be an authority to instruct seniors, you
sure seem to have the douchebag tendencies of an obstinate 13 year
old.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.