Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Secure Wireless LAN Infrastructure with OpenVPN and Linux

Secure Wireless LAN Infrastructure with OpenVPN and Linux

Flosse

Hi, I recently installed and built a Wireless LAN infrastructure based
on OpenVPN and I thought it would be good to share the experience, so I
wrote a pretty long and pretty detailed tutorial on it. I know it works
but I would like to know if other people have made anything similar and
how they approached it and why/how they chose different aspects.

the whole article can be found here:
http://blog.2blocksaway.com/2006/12/...al-of-openvpn/
and I have been asked by a couple of people to put a pdf of it online.
If there is more of a need, please let me know, I shall put it then
online for offline reading

The reason I am posting it here is, is a VPN connection in order to
connect to a corporate lan too much overhead on Wireless or not? I have
heard different results.

cheers

//Flosse
http://blog.2blocksaway.com