Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > A search engine dedicated to the Security

A search engine dedicated to the Security

WolverineX02@gmail.com

I have used some new stuff from Google to create <a
href="http://cosearch.googlepages.com/cosecurity.html">a search engine
dedicated to security</a>. For the moment the search engine search in
this list of site:

http://www.frsirt.com/
http://securitydocs.bitpipe.com
http://www.securitydocs.com
http://news.netcraft.com/
http://www.cylab.cmu.edu/
http://www.securityfocus.com/
http://secunia.com/
http://www.sans.org/

I would like to know if there are other interesting urls I could add.
If you are interested by this search engine: <a
href="http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=003864699583036039950%3A-awmwgq6kqm">http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=003864699583036039950%3A-awmwgq6kqm</a>
or let me a message on my blog: <a
href="http://servalx02.blogspot.com">Serval</a>

Thanks for the help

Wolverine

rayj00

> I have used some new stuff from Google to create <a
> href="http://cosearch.googlepages.com/cosecurity.html">a search engine
> dedicated to security</a>. For the moment the search engine search in
> this list of site:
>
> http://www.frsirt.com/
> http://securitydocs.bitpipe.com
> http://www.securitydocs.com
> http://news.netcraft.com/
> http://www.cylab.cmu.edu/
> http://www.securityfocus.com/
> http://secunia.com/
> http://www.sans.org/
>
> I would like to know if there are other interesting urls I could add.
> If you are interested by this search engine: <a

I like it.
Here's a few that could be very usefull:

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/
http://www.cert.org
http://cve.mitre.org/
http://www.nsa.gov/
http://www.nist.org/news.php

Whatever you do, don't get like ---> http://astalavista.box.sk/

Thanks for your effort. I will definately bookmark your site!!

Ray

rayj00

Forgot one... : http://www.milw0rm.com/