Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Can you keep a secret? This encrypted drive can...

Can you keep a secret? This encrypted drive can...

Saqib Ali

Unruh

"Saqib Ali" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...type=printable

>http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...wharddrive1029

>http://www.infoworld.com/article/06/...teagain_1.html

OOOboy. Wonder what happens the first time some CEO looses his password for
his drive, which contains all of the business info on his company. Or the
first time a drive with crucial unbackup data suffers a hardware glitch.