Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > If I could afford the bandwidth this how I would post

If I could afford the bandwidth this how I would post

tomas

just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.

cya

David H. Lipman

From: "tomas" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.
|
| cya

This is a Text Only, discussion, News Group.

In the Alt.* hierarchy posting attachments is only allowed in those News groups that start
with alt.binaries.*

Additionally your post is completely Off Topic.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

optikl

> From: "tomas" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> | just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.
> |
> | cya
>
> This is a Text Only, discussion, News Group.
>
> In the Alt.* hierarchy posting attachments is only allowed in those News
> groups that start
> with alt.binaries.*
>
> Additionally your post is completely Off Topic.
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Nothing came through my channel. Must be blocked.

Vanguard

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message news:UV01h.916$CT5.690@trnddc02...
> "tomas"
>
> | just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.
> |
> | cya
>
> This is a Text Only, discussion, News Group.
>
> In the Alt.* hierarchy posting attachments is only allowed in those
> News groups that start
> with alt.binaries.*
>
> Additionally your post is completely Off Topic.

You are very good at interpreting 2-year old gibberish.

Macarro

> | just taked to much per - I think it is a good picture of blondie.
> |
> | cya

My newsreader can not even read binaries, please stop wasting other
peoples bandwith and time, plenty of other groups out there for that.
--

Mapping the Internet 24/7: http://www.netdimes.org

David H. Lipman

From: "Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| You are very good at interpreting 2-year old gibberish.

2 yr old ?

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Jim Watt

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:27:18 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>From: "Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>

>| You are very good at interpreting 2-year old gibberish.
>

>2 yr old ?

I feel he is referring to the mental age of the poster.
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

David H. Lipman

From: "Jim Watt" <(E-Mail Removed)_way>

| On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:27:18 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
| <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
|
>> From: "Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>

>|> You are very good at interpreting 2-year old gibberish.
>>
>> 2 yr old ?

| I feel he is referring to the mental age of the poster.

Ooooops