Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Starting a Pen-Testing Career

Starting a Pen-Testing Career

seraphimrhapsody@gmail.com

Just wanted to thank you both for all of your insight and help. I'll be
getting certifications and looking around at the local scene to see if
there are any entry level positions available.

Thanks again!