Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Copy protection used on HD-DVD and Blu-ray discs is said to be "cracked"

Copy protection used on HD-DVD and Blu-ray discs is said to be "cracked"

Richard C.

"def456" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:V6EHh.1138$(E-Mail Removed) ...

>> You should just leave the original subject alone and print your comment.

> Wrong again. It is fine to change the subject, and it is not really
> necessary to include any of the original subject matter. In this branch of
> the thread I included some of the original subject matter, but there is
> probably no way to gain your approval - not that I need it. I am not
> looking for your advice and consent, so you don't need to continue
> responding.
>
> My point is probably made sufficiently, that the link in Barbara's post is
> possibly dangerous for the health of your computer.

========================
The point you have made is that your posts are not worth reading as
they will make no sense.

def456

> The point you have made is that your posts are not worth reading as
> they will make no sense.

Why do you persist?

Justin

def456 wrote on [Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:33:35 GMT]:
>> The point you have made is that your posts are not worth reading as
>> they will make no sense.

> Why do you persist?

Why do you insist on useless responses?

def456

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
> def456 wrote on [Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:33:35 GMT]:
>>> The point you have made is that your posts are not worth reading as
>>> they will make no sense.

>> Why do you persist?

> Why do you insist on useless responses?

Ditto.
It's amazing, isn't it!
LOL

Justin

def456 wrote on [Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:37:33 GMT]:
> "Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
>>>
>>> Why do you persist?

>> Why do you insist on useless responses?

> Ditto.
> It's amazing, isn't it!
> LOL

Yep, retarded troll.

Oh, and retarded troll isn't name calling when it's a statement of fact.

def456

> Yep, retarded troll.
> Oh, and retarded troll isn't name calling when it's a statement of fact.

Yes, I suppose you're right, and you can have the last word.
Adios.