Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cropping a Video clip ?

Cropping a Video clip ?

Gery

Hi to all and thanks for any reply,

In want to use some footage i got from TV.
It has a News-band at the bottom what I want to crop out.

Any hints how to and what Program can do that?

I'm using Ulead VS 8

Regards Gery

Tanks for any reply

Mark W

"Gery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi to all and thanks for any reply,
>
> In want to use some footage i got from TV.
> It has a News-band at the bottom what I want to crop out.
>
> Any hints how to and what Program can do that?
>
> I'm using Ulead VS 8
>
> Regards Gery
>
> Tanks for any reply

Tmpgenc can do that! So can Sonic Foundry Vegas.

Stuart

"Gery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi to all and thanks for any reply,
>
> In want to use some footage i got from TV.
> It has a News-band at the bottom what I want to crop out.
>
> Any hints how to and what Program can do that?
>
> I'm using Ulead VS 8
>
> Regards Gery
>
> Tanks for any reply

If it is a AVI file then Nandub (freeware) can do it otherwise VirtualDub
(freeware).

Or Womble (not free) can do it either by cropping, clipping or using the
zoom fx

Video Clip Hooter Computer Support 2 02-15-2005 09:09 PM
autostart video clip Gregor Traven HTML 2 12-01-2004 02:07 AM
Help: JMF to extract video clip properties info Ralph Java 0 01-18-2004 12:47 PM
Animation in Java 3d to a Video Clip Oracle3001 Java 0 10-27-2003 02:23 AM

Advertisments