Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone else having problems with Deep Discounts new site??

Anyone else having problems with Deep Discounts new site??

Film Buff

Anyone else having problems with Deep Discounts new site??
I have been trying to log in all week
I log in as a returning custromer and I get an error stating there is no record of my e-mail address on file
I then log in as a new customer and it states that my e-mail addess is already on file
WHAT A CROCK!!!
i have e-mailed customer service and still have had no response back from them
Is anyone else having this problem
Thanks

Neck & Red?

"Film Buff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else having problems with Deep Discounts new site??
> I have been trying to log in all week
> I log in as a returning custromer and I get an error stating there is no
> record of my e-mail address on file
> I then log in as a new customer and it states that my e-mail addess is
> already on file
> WHAT A CROCK!!!
> i have e-mailed customer service and still have had no response back from
> them
> Is anyone else having this problem
> Thanks

Use a different email address.