Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Movie studios drop Blur-Ray support.

Movie studios drop Blur-Ray support.

Richard C.

"MassiveProng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Blu-Turd
>
> Nothing immature about calling it that.

======================
There sure is.
========================
> You cross posting retards need to get a clue about so many things.

======================
They sure are not going to get that clue from you.

Buchetamo

"Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "MassiveProng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Blu-Turd
>>
>> Nothing immature about calling it that.

> ======================
> There sure is.
> ========================
>> You cross posting retards need to get a clue about so many things.

> ======================
> They sure are not going to get that clue from you.

Just as a matter of information & without any desire to get involved in this
Blu-Ray debate that has been going on for weeks, I'd like to report a recent
comment that appeared in PC World: "LG unveils combo HD players... a player
and PC drive which carry the Super Multi Blue brand, that support both
Blu-ray disc & HD-DVD formats" The President of LG stated that at present
the growth of this technology is "slower than it could be" but he also said
that he is "convinced that both standards are here to stay" So, the BH100
will be available in US this month for around US$1200... by the way it will
NOT play CDs

MassiveProng

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:09:51 -0800, "Richard C."
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>"MassiveProng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Blu-Turd
>>
>> Nothing immature about calling it that.

>======================
>There sure is.
>========================
>> You cross posting retards need to get a clue about so many things.

>======================
>They sure are not going to get that clue from you.

It is no different than you and all the other netTards out there
that call MS "M$".

So **** off, assessment boy. Your assessments are less than E-1
grade. You don't even ****ing rate, so your ASSessments make you
visible as the ASS you are.

MassiveProng

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:30:25 +1100, "Buchetamo"
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>"Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "MassiveProng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Blu-Turd
>>>
>>> Nothing immature about calling it that.

>> ======================
>> There sure is.
>> ========================
>>> You cross posting retards need to get a clue about so many things.

>> ======================
>> They sure are not going to get that clue from you.

>Just as a matter of information & without any desire to get involved in this
>Blu-Ray debate that has been going on for weeks, I'd like to report a recent
>comment that appeared in PC World: "LG unveils combo HD players... a player
>and PC drive which carry the Super Multi Blue brand, that support both
>Blu-ray disc & HD-DVD formats" The President of LG stated that at present
>the growth of this technology is "slower than it could be" but he also said
>that he is "convinced that both standards are here to stay" So, the BH100
>will be available in US this month for around US$1200... by the way it will
>NOT play CDs

If you would spend a bit of time examining the group(s) you
interlope into, you would find that that player was discussed weeks
ago, back when it was announced by LG.

Richard C.

"MassiveProng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:09:51 -0800, "Richard C."
> <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
>>"MassiveProng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Blu-Turd
>>>
>>> Nothing immature about calling it that.

>>======================
>>There sure is.
>>========================
>>> You cross posting retards need to get a clue about so many things.

>>======================
>>They sure are not going to get that clue from you.

> It is no different than you and all the other netTards out there
> that call MS "M$".
>
> So **** off, assessment boy. Your assessments are less than E-1
> grade. You don't even ****ing rate, so your ASSessments make you
> visible as the ASS you are.

=====================
As I said, there is nothing to learn from a child such as you.

MassiveProng

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:29:14 -0800, "Richard C."
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>"MassiveProng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:09:51 -0800, "Richard C."
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>>
>>>"MassiveProng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>======================
>>>There sure is.
>>>========================
>>>======================
>>>They sure are not going to get that clue from you.

>> It is no different than you and all the other netTards out there
>> that call MS "M$".
>>
>> So **** off, assessment boy. Your assessments are less than E-1
>> grade. You don't even ****ing rate, so your ASSessments make you
>> visible as the ASS you are.

>As I said, there is nothing to learn from a child such as you.

Does "**** off" give you the feeling that I was trying to instruct
you?