Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Movie studios drop Blur-Ray support.

Movie studios drop Blur-Ray support.

Neck & Red

It will eventually happen.

boodybandit

*plonk*

Neck & Red

"boodybandit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

> *plonk*

Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

Meng

Neck & Red wrote:

> "boodybandit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>
>>*plonk*

> Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

You're an idiot. He hasn't gone anywhere.

Doug Jacobs

In alt.games.video.xbox Neck & Red <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

"We"? "here"?

Most of the readers "here" (alt.games.video.sony-playstation) don't care
about the video format war, and x-posting trolls like you have long since
become boring and repitive.

--
Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98

Neck & Red

"Meng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GfLyh.291333$(E-Mail Removed) o.uk...
> Neck & Red wrote:
>
>> "boodybandit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>
>>>*plonk*

>> Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

> You're an idiot. He hasn't gone anywhere.

From his lack of postings, looks like he's gone you n00b.

Neck & Red

"Doug Jacobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In alt.games.video.xbox Neck & Red <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

> "We"? "here"?
>
> Most of the readers "here" (alt.games.video.sony-playstation) don't care
> about the video format war, and x-posting trolls like you have long since
> become boring and repitive.

You should have thought about that before sending your trolling 'Blu-Ray'
Sony boy plant to spread lies about how good BlurRay is. Suck it up, it has
just started.

Hank the Rapper

Neck & Red wrote:
> It will eventually happen.

Did you used to post under the name Ransack the Elder back when the first
Xbox was released?

MassiveProng

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:06:02 GMT, "Neck & Red" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Gave us:

>"boodybandit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>
>> *plonk*

>Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

Hahahaha... You started a pretty funny thread, dude.

Filter your news, and filter your mind.

HD DVD RULES!

Doug Jacobs

In alt.video.dvd Neck & Red <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You should have thought about that before sending your trolling 'Blu-Ray'
> Sony boy plant to spread lies about how good BlurRay is. Suck it up, it has
> just started.

What are you talking about? Since when have I ever taken a side in this
stupid format war?

Neither format is better than the other - it's a complete repeat of the
DVD-R/+R mess that companies dropped in the consumer's lap a few years
ago. Once again, the market will simply wait for affordable combo devices
to appear, which will end the war in a non-decisive way for everyone -
both consumers AND corporations.

Of course that even assumes that both formats will even survive long
enough for the average American to buy a HDTV large enough to make owning
any sort of a HD movie player worthwhile.