Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Universal battery for Audiovox D1812 Portable DVD player

Universal battery for Audiovox D1812 Portable DVD player

kebuchan@yahoo.com

Hi all,

We're headed out on a 10 hour flight in a couple of weeks and need an
additional powersource for our DVD player. The battery only lasts
about 1 1/2 at most. Having this DVD player working is one thing that
will help keep our toddlers busy and maintain our sanity.

Has anyone used a universal battery with this unit? Most of the
batteries online don't seem to have the Audiovox D1812 listed as a
compatible player. The batteries sound really good, they claim 8-12
hours of continuous power etc. but any advice/feedback would be
really appreciated!

Thanks,

Kevin