Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Defective DVD -- I dream of Jeannie season three

Defective DVD -- I dream of Jeannie season three

Walter Traprock

the bootsy nightingale episode is defective particularly at the
scene where major nelson speaks like mickey mouse.

Gerry

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Walter Traprock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> the bootsy nightingale episode is defective particularly at the
> scene where major nelson speaks like mickey mouse.

And where did you purchase this DVD?

Derek Janssen

Walter Traprock wrote:

> the bootsy nightingale episode is defective particularly at the
> scene where major nelson speaks like mickey mouse.

Well, that's, um....disconcerting. :/

Derek Janssen (...SECURITY!!)

Walter Traprock

Gerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > the bootsy nightingale episode is defective particularly at the
> > scene where major nelson speaks like mickey mouse.

> And where did you purchase this DVD?

BestBuy, in cash so you can't trace my purchase. I already lost my
receipt, but it doesn't matter, as there's reviews on amazon giving
the problem with the same description, so it looks like a design
defect.