Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > He's back...

He's back...

Harkness

for members of the ng with long memories...

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.c...mentid=2821869

John Hakness

Geena Phillips

Harkness wrote:
> for members of the ng with long memories...
>
> http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.c...mentid=2821869

Hory Clap! NORM!!

Well, whaddaya know? War WAS the answer, after all. Go figure.

A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
(The Excessively Parenthetical) Geena-- Worrier Princess

"Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
--LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

"Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen
minutes. The unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in
a Freddie Prinze, Jr. movie for fifteen minutes."
--me

"This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
--Tony Bourdain

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
but at the very least you need a beer."
-- Frank Zappa

"I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin'
it's the best thing in the world."
-- Alton Brown

"The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is
that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes,
wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their
prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet
this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all
the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in
all history."
-- Robert Heinlein

Aaron J. Bossig

"Harkness" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> for members of the ng with long memories...
>
> http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.c...?cp-documentid
> =2821869
>
> John Hakness

Good for him. Hey Norm, best wishes always!

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com

MassiveProng

On 6 Feb 2007 06:48:28 -0800, "Harkness" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
us:

>for members of the ng with long memories...
>
>http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.c...mentid=2821869
>
>John Hakness

It would be interesting to hear what he thinks about the HD formats.

Harkness

On Feb 6, 9:56 pm, MassiveProng
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 6 Feb 2007 06:48:28 -0800, "Harkness" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
> us:
>
> >for members of the ng with long memories...

> >http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.c...px?cp-document...

> >John Hakness

> It would be interesting to hear what he thinks about the HD formats.

He's had some comments on that subject on his blog,
www.wilnervision.com

John Harkness

Steve

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:01:02 -0500, Geena Phillips
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Harkness wrote:
>> for members of the ng with long memories...
>>
>> http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.c...mentid=2821869

>Hory Clap! NORM!!

He's probably online here because he's recently been dropped from the
Toronto Star.

... Steve ..