Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best DVD ripping software

Best DVD ripping software

Laphan

Hi All

I'm not interested in copyright DVD ripping, just so you know my intentions
are honest !

What it is, we have a DVD camcorder and Canon have advised me that the only
way I can get the DVD content into a format to edit it in say MovieMaker is
to use a DVD ripping package to get the data off the mini DVD.

I've tried #1 DVD Ripper, but it took 5 hours to get 1 hour of DVD content
into a WMV file!!

Anybody know of a good package to do this?

Thanks