Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How can I disable SSS feature?

How can I disable SSS feature?

jjhojin

I have developed LAC and PPP client and, I tried to interoperate my lac
with cisco 7500 LNS.(IOS 12.3(4)T)

L2TP Tunnel establishment waw successed. but, on PPP authentication
state, Cisco 7500 doesn't send CHAP Challange packet to my ppp client.

at this time, CISCO LNS's Session state is wt-sss ...

I think that CISCO's Subscriber service switch (sss) feature makes a
this problem.

How can I disable SSS feature. and, How can I make Cisco LNS send CHAP
Challenge to my ppp client.

on the IOS ver 12.0, there is no problem like this.

I want for cisco to authenticate my ppp client with plain CHAP protocol
without sss feature.

L2TPv3 tunnel and SSS pfisterfarm Cisco 0 06-20-2008 01:25 PM
sss = Sony Still Sucks Dan A+ Certification 7 01-04-2005 12:32 PM
sss Juergen Heinzl C++ 1 06-15-2004 12:34 PM
how can i disable a vpn group temporarily? Alex Cisco 0 01-19-2004 05:27 PM
sss jolie Computer Support 2 11-22-2003 03:50 AM

Advertisments