Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Some DVDs for sale (NOT burned DVDR clones)

Some DVDs for sale (NOT burned DVDR clones)

Michael E. Miller/Robert E. Seletsky

I’m selling a few things from my collection. Some have never even been
played at ordinary speed, but all have been checked by scanning on my
DVD players at 10x-speed to make sure they’re defect-free and pristine
(even at that speed, an error will make the disc freeze). To be clear
(since someone wrote to me about it), they are originals--NOT burned
DVDR clones; they have their original boxes and inserts (as provided by
the manufacturer), also in perfect condition. Shipping will just be at
cost: something like $1.20 for one, $1.65 for 2-3, $2.10 for 4-6. We’ll
discuss it on a case to case basis. Thanks. --Robert E. Seletsky,
Boston, MA. e-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
---------------------------
---------------------------
Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein [full-frame] (TriStar) $5
The Blob [1988 remake] (TriStar) $5
House on Haunted Hill [1999 remake] (Warner) $5
Escape from LA [Carpenter] (Paramount) $5
Phantom of the Opera [Dario Argento version, unrated] (Ardustry) $5
**********
The Ring [full-frame] (Dreamworks) $6
The Believers (MGM) $6
Vampire’s Kiss (MGM) $6
The Exorcist: "The Version You’ve Never Seen" (Warner) $6
Jaws: 25th Anniversary Edition (Universal) $6
Dawn of the Dead (Anchor Bay Divimax edition) $7
Shadow of the Vampire (Lions Gate) $7
Slaughter of the Vampires (Retromedia) $8
Zombi: Dawn of the Dead (Anchor Bay Divimax edition) $8
Daughters of Darkness (Blue Underground 2003) $9
Clive Barker’s Salome & the Forbidden [factory-sealed] (Image) $9